Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July :)

The day started off with Kai wanting to go to camp, versus spending the day with me, which was perfectly fine. So I dropped him off, returned a few things to Wal-mart, spent a little money there, and headed to campus/lab, in hopes that the computer was in working shape. WRONG!!! Now, I'm unable to install any of the programs that were deleted when the hard drive was damaged. Therefore, email sent back to TAC for continuing assistance. This is definitely not how my week was suppose to go. No where near it. I try to get further in research and instead, I get further behind. Since I've been getting nowhere with research lately, I've been working on formatting my thesis. It's coming along fairly smoothly. There's at least a little progress there :)

Once I finished all I could do in lab, I headed on home to work on Kai's travel notebook and take a nap. The nap didn't happen because my dad called and invited us to visit him and grandma Nook for 4th of July and I gladly accepted. We had no plans and I'm all about eating/grilling out. Kai really enjoyed his time there. He helped grill and ate tons of fruit, thanks to PaiPaw. Kai was following PaiPaw everywhere and he sure didn't seem to mine it. When I told Kai earlier we were headed to PaiPaw's, he was super excited. Glad I made his day!!!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful July 4th!!!
Kai flipping hot dogs with PaiPaw's supervision!
Kai and PaiPaw all cheers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment