Monday, July 9, 2012

Christmas in July for Mimi

The one thing (or individual) who makes Mimi happy is Mickey.........and of course, all the princesses.  She lights up with JOY when she sees Rapunzel.  It just melts your heart.  As I was cooking, mom called me into the room and what did she have on my computer screen?  Advertisement for pre-ordering tickets for Disney on Ice:  Rockin' Ever After.  We went last year to see Disney on Ice:  Dare to Dream and it was a big hit.  Mimi laughed, danced, sang (in her own little way), clapped, and just truly enjoyed herself.  So what did "mommy" do?  Go ahead and proceed with getting the tickets.  The big question was whether or not I would take Kai?!  Yes he would love it and enjoy it, of course.  But at the same time, he does a lot more than Mimi and I felt this is a "Mimi" event and maybe he shouldn't go.  It was a big decision and after talking to my mom, I decided Kai wouldn't go this time.  This was going to be one of her Christmas gifts.  In my eyes, it's a whole lot better than adding more and more toys to their closet.

So of course, my lovely best friend so I had posted I "like" the event on FB.  Go figure :) Everything seems to end up on there nowadays.  She showed interest in going to take her daughter, who is 5 months younger than Mimi.  So, we went back and forth on when I would order the tickets, how we would meet up to transfer money to the other, etc......since tickets don't go on sale to the public until July 20 and I had access to pre-order them.  After going back and forth for about an hour, we figured it out and the tickets have been ORDERED.  We will be going to the even on Friday, December 14 at 7pm, in Fayetteville, NC at the Crown Center.  We will be in section 50, row A, seats 22-25.  How awesome is that????  Looking at the map, we are at the very end of the rink, in the dead front.  Last year, we were on the side, on row B; which was still good.  But these seats, I don't think we will be disappointed.  I know Mimi will love it, but Lili is going to be AMAZED.  I can't wait to see her eyes twinkle when she sees the princesses.

This year, Ariel, Belle, and Rapunzel will be there.  They will be introducing Merida as well.  Mimi loves Rapunzel, while Lili loves Belle.  We are going to have two super excited little 4-year olds and I can't wait to share this moment with them..........especially with my best friend Toshia <3
Mimi getting excited about seeing Rapunzel on the computer :)
Mimi last year at Disney on Ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment